If any confusion, I'm the NOED. Hate using it, but I'll be damned if it doesn't get me a few kills after my gens pop in three minutes.
I just whip out my big ol' Trapper and crush Survivors.
@Shad03 said: I just whip out my big ol' Trapper and crush Survivors.
my mind went to another place reading that O.O lol
@Mushwin said: @Shad03 said: I just whip out my big ol' Trapper and crush Survivors. my mind went to another place reading that O.O lol
@Mushwin said:
XD Get your mind out of the gutter!
@Shad03 said: @Mushwin said: @Shad03 said: I just whip out my big ol' Trapper and crush Survivors. my mind went to another place reading that O.O lol XD Get your mind out of the gutter!
@Shad03 said:
i can't now! LOL
@RoKrueger said: I love it when the survivors cry because they didn't cleanse totems and got killed thanks to NOED.
Salty survivors always say it's a noob perk for killers. They are right.. survivors are noobs for not cleansing totems.
Have a survivor version.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If any confusion, I'm the NOED. Hate using it, but I'll be damned if it doesn't get me a few kills after my gens pop in three minutes.
I just whip out my big ol' Trapper and crush Survivors.
my mind went to another place reading that O.O lol
XD Get your mind out of the gutter!
i can't now! LOL
Salty survivors always say it's a noob perk for killers. They are right.. survivors are noobs for not cleansing totems.
Have a survivor version.