Do you (dev team) have plans to adding chase music to The Plague?
I feel like standard chase music doesn't really fit her and i would really love to hear her theme in game!
Tagged:
Killers
I feel like standard chase music doesn't really fit her and i would really love to hear her theme in game!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I totally can see it. The amount of talent we have for sound audio and music! Consider it done for plagues own theme. Amazing!
Thanks! Thats great to hear!
I feel like it was probably coming when she was about to get an update but they pushed it back.
Absolutely, default music is great but plague’s own chase is a no brainer and the easiest to implement
Yes please, she is long overdue for her own chase music / terror radius music
Maybe some cithare (zither in english ?), she could totally works with some middle eastern style music
Give some love to ma girl (and don't modify her, she doesn't need any fix or tweak)