"SWF isn't that common."

That's the 5th 4 man stack in a row with nothing but teabagging, flashlight clicking, and coordination that I can do absolutely nothing about.

Back to hardcore SWF screening in lobbies and all you Cheat With Friends defenders can ######### right off.

Comments

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    That's the 5th 4 man stack in a row with nothing but teabagging, flashlight clicking, and coordination that I can do absolutely nothing about.

    Back to hardcore SWF screening in lobbies and all you Cheat With Friends defenders can [BAD WORD] right off.

    Thats why the devs granted killers the ability to lobbydodge.

    Also there currently is a steam sale..... :wink:

  • Believe it or not, SWF is what keeps this game alive. Sure, we could take it out, but that would only result in the game dying. I for one like the idea that I can go online with friends. It's the same as if I want to go online with friends in GTA Online, Halo, Destiny, Siege, etc. Call me whatever you want, buddy. It won't make it any more difficult for me to sleep at night :chuffed:

  • Whenever the rank system is fixed I'll go back to play solo. As long as the rank system stays broken I'll keep my ass save on either playing killer or SWF.
  • SWF isn't really the problem as much as the horrible lack of balance that allows voice communication to be the most powerful thing in the game. If they would just balance around voice communication, it wouldn't be so problematic.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    That's the 5th 4 man stack in a row with nothing but teabagging, flashlight clicking, and coordination that I can do absolutely nothing about.

    Back to hardcore SWF screening in lobbies and all you Cheat With Friends defenders can [BAD WORD] right off.

    Need a hanky? I faced several of those last night as well with Trapper. Six to be exact. 3k'ed in 4 of them, 4k'ed in one, and 1k'ed in the last (they were really good!). No crying. Just gg and moved on. It is what it is, you either get better or you play something else. Stop cry-babying like so many of the killers on this site. Tire of seeing it to be honest. I'm nowhere near a great killer, but even I don't have to struggle as bad as so many of the whiners on this board. The only thing I can agree with them on is that DS needs to be addressed. At minimum, limit it to one member of any group. It is quite frustrating to get DS'ed four times in a match. Thankfully, that was my eboni mori match. 3 Still died :)