It might have been better to give us the moonrise event items for free

I really like this event but the problem is survivor queue times are crazy including swf queue times and it’s also promoting sweaty killers and survivors.

The few days I’ve been playing this event I’ve been getting face camped for absolutely no reason. (no reason more than usual)

I would sit the event out but I still need progress to obtain the event items. It might’ve just been better to give the items out for free or make the progress smaller because it’s hard to grind with these crazy queue times. 

Comments

  • Nah, not for free. The devs just don't expect our community to do all this stuff. Or maybe they do I dunno. But once they actually realized que times were getting longer they should have made it easier to just get more envelopes or something, more points for breaking a lantern idk. I liked the hallowed blight more even with its flaws 
  • Nah, not for free. The devs just don't expect our community to do all this stuff. Or maybe they do I dunno. But once they actually realized que times were getting longer they should have made it easier to just get more envelopes or something, more points for breaking a lantern idk. I liked the hallowed blight more even with its flaws 
    @PhantomMask20763 Didn’t they give out last years  lunar event cosmetics for free?
  • @PinkEricka no you had to earn them last year too.

  • Nah, not for free. The devs just don't expect our community to do all this stuff. Or maybe they do I dunno. But once they actually realized que times were getting longer they should have made it easier to just get more envelopes or something, more points for breaking a lantern idk. I liked the hallowed blight more even with its flaws 
    @PhantomMask20763 Didn’t they give out last years  lunar event cosmetics for free?
    No, you had to earn them but they were considerably easier to unlock. The only one that was free was Fengs shirt 
  • @fcc2014 @PhantomMask20763 Really? This whole time I was under the impression I got those cosmetics for free! I started playing around that time so I probably never noticed I was earning points for an event. strange. :/
  • What? No.
    What should've been done is an objective that's not this.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    No, you had to earn them but they were considerably easier to unlock. The only one that was free was Fengs shirt 

    Well, honestly first 2 pieces of cosmetics are really easy to unlock in this event too. In the last event, as far as I remember there were 2 pieces that you could earn.

    This event doesn't seem to be more difficult, it is just that there are more cosmetics (9 pieces)

  • Yep, while we could only earn a small number from the Hallowed Blight, we can earn ALL of the Cosmetics available in this event for FREE!
    It may only be those who can put the time in to grind them out, but we don't have to pay a penny if we're inclined!

    THANKS BHVR!

  • @PinkEricka said:
    @fcc2014 @PhantomMask20763 Really? This whole time I was under the impression I got those cosmetics for free! I started playing around that time so I probably never noticed I was earning points for an event. strange. :/

    Feng shirt was free , David's jacket and and Huntress mask had to be earned.

  • @PinkEricka said:
    I really like this event but the problem is survivor queue times are crazy including swf queue times and it’s also promoting sweaty killers and survivors.

    The few days I’ve been playing this event I’ve been getting face camped for absolutely no reason. (no reason more than usual)

    I would sit the event out but I still need progress to obtain the event items. It might’ve just been better to give the items out for free or make the progress smaller because it’s hard to grind with these crazy queue times. 

    If it doesnt hurt yet, then you are not experiencing the fun yet.....

    Honestly, the cosmetics are meh for huntres and ace anyway.

  • @fcc2014 @PhantomMask20763 Really? This whole time I was under the impression I got those cosmetics for free! I started playing around that time so I probably never noticed I was earning points for an event. strange. :/
    I started playing around that time as well and got the Feng red shirt thing but not the huntress mask. I think I just got it by accident cuz I didn't know that an event was even going on 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    PinkEricka said:

    @fcc2014 @PhantomMask20763 Really? This whole time I was under the impression I got those cosmetics for free! I started playing around that time so I probably never noticed I was earning points for an event. strange. :/

    I started playing around that time as well and got the Feng red shirt thing but not the huntress mask. I think I just got it by accident cuz I didn't know that an event was even going on 

    Play survivor for Davids and Killer for Huntresses.

  • @Master said:

    Honestly, the cosmetics are meh for huntres and ace anyway.

    Boar head for Huntress coupled with the thick winter coat looks great IMO. I like the weapon too.

  • @fcc2014 then when did Feng get the red shirt with the gold ######### on it?

  • @Master said:

    Honestly, the cosmetics are meh for huntres and ace anyway.

    Boar head for Huntress coupled with the thick winter coat looks great IMO. I like the weapon too.

    Personally I don't care about the boar head but the rest of her stuff looks great with the wolf mask.
  • @chemical_reject said:
    @fcc2014 then when did Feng get the red shirt with the gold ######### on it?

    During that event at the end i believe as long as , as a community we achieved a certain goal. Which we smashed.

  • @PinkEricka : but they ARE free. It's not like you pay actual money for these cosmetics. And getting the first three items don't take that long either.

    And if you don't like the long survivor queues: play killer! Join us on the Salty Side.

  • It was the same thing with the Hallowed Blight, except Killers had long queue times. I'm wondering if the devs are using the longer queue times as incentives to just buy the cosmetics. These issues should've been fixed after Hallowed Blight. They shouldn't have made their way into Moonrise.