Am I going insane or is Huntress' Lullaby bugged?

I think the sound scaling for her lullaby isn't working. Whenever I play against a Huntress, no matter her perks- I am unable to tell how far away she is from me at any given moment. The only information I get is either she's close enough for the lullaby to occur, or she's outside of the radius. Her lullaby doesn't gradually grow louder as she gets closer as it used to, was this a change? Or was this never a thing in the first place and I should get myself checked in somewhere? Lol

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I think its fine, its just it can be quite tricky when running Undetectable perks because it doesnt grow any louder when she's close enough

  • I think you’ve Mandela Effect’d yourself OP. I don’t believe you could ever tell the direction or distance of the Huntress based on her lullaby.

  • @SAWII said:

    I think you’ve Mandela Effect’d yourself OP. I don’t believe you could ever tell the direction or distance of the Huntress based on her lullaby.

    You used to be able to tell both! They got rid of the directional audio ages ago, but from what I remember, the lullaby has always scaled in volume depending on distance, not very precisely, but it definitely scaled nonetheless.

  • It's the were-elk cosmetic that ruins things for me in terms of volume scaling, it's super quiet

  • Ive had matches where the lullaby is so quiet i can barely hear it and others where its normal. The sound has never been directional as far as I can remember but there seems to he inconsistencies in the volume.