2v8 ends today now stop extending events

Its pointless to extend events constantly this has been going on for a while. Seeing a lot of survivors wanting it permanently but it already messes with the queues, not to mention people only play 2v8 for the bloodpoints. I just personally don’t get enjoyment playing survivor in 2v8 after a few matches.

Comments

  • I only played to get this week's 'escape through hatch' quest done, otherwise I wouldnt get it done. So the extension ended up working out for me lol I am glad it's done though, hopefully my queue times improve now

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I only played to get this week's 'escape through hatch' quest done, otherwise I wouldnt get it done. So the extension ended up working out for me lol I am glad it's done though, hopefully my queue times improve now

    It’s just so discouraging to play DBD when we have split queues like this. It’s cool to get quests done and unlock rewards but I get bored fast.

  • Glad its over, I would have been playing it but they put Legion back in so I didn't bother.

    It just messes up regular queues if you don't want to play 2v8, which is just annoying

  • I still enjoy the mode over 1v4 honestly, I get to play with all my friends and not worry about all the details of the game

  • I guess I'm in minority because I enjoy fast paced matches more than the usual uneventful slog. I don't feel like playing regular dbd at all now but I have to finish the rift unfortunately before I can stop.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Its pointless to extend events constantly this has been going on for a while. Seeing a lot of survivors wanting it permanently but it already messes with the queues, not to mention people only play 2v8 for the bloodpoints. I just personally don’t get enjoyment playing survivor in 2v8 after a few matches.

    it is the most fun i have had in a while as survivor. Super casual game mode, vibing with a lot of people, cranking out some gens, having some fun chases and a really high escape rate actually. Been a blast and infinitely better than pain res grim embrace dead mans 1v4 nightmare

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I only played to get this week's 'escape through hatch' quest done, otherwise I wouldnt get it done. So the extension ended up working out for me lol I am glad it's done though, hopefully my queue times improve now

    I got sidetracked with other games lately I almost forgot to queue for a match of Attack on Titan with a friend. I'm thankful for that extension