Do you dodge in these situations?
- Getting Lery's as Billy
- Getting Rottenfields as Huntress
- Getting Rottenfields as Nurse
- Getting haddonfield as Billy
- Getting Thompson's as Huntress
- Getting The Game as Trapper
- A Doctor who used the game offering
- A legion with Frank's
I DC on the first 3 situations, to much pain the ass to play.
Do you have other situations when you just say "nope"?
(yeah yeah, DC'ing is not allowed but I don't do it to an extend which gets me banned. Also, noone is harmed)
- Getting Rottenfields as Huntress
- Getting Rottenfields as Nurse
- Getting haddonfield as Billy
- Getting Thompson's as Huntress
- Getting The Game as Trapper
- A Doctor who used the game offering
- A legion with Frank's
I DC on the first 3 situations, to much pain the ass to play.
Do you have other situations when you just say "nope"?
(yeah yeah, DC'ing is not allowed but I don't do it to an extend which gets me banned. Also, noone is harmed)
Comments
No not really. I might consider DCing against a Lagion, but then I realize I can help at least one person to escape. So I stick around.
Nah.
When do I dodge? Red ping/unstable ping going from green to red.
When do I DC? When UberEats arrives earlier than expected (even then I'll usually just AFK because I'm running to grab those bubble teas), or the extremely rare (like 3 times ever) times I end up with a survivor/killer who are legit buddies screwing everyone over. I'm not feeding them more illgotten points.
Whatever Map/Killer/Addons/Perks, it's fair game. Run whatever you want, I'm down for it. If I lose, I lose.
Paradoxically I perform best with Billy on Lerys.
I mean, why playing billy if you get a map like Lery's where you can't really use your M2 ability? Or huntress on Rottenfields where you are slow af and can't see ######### in the corn? Not really a fun experience or is it.
Oooooor Tsulan just smoked some weed?
I remember how I first thought "#########, I gonna lose big" but then I got a 4k, then another one and at the end I became pretty confident on this map.
In general no I don't D/C. The game always shafts me with the worst maps for whichever killer I'm using but I roll with it and figure it's fair and just luck. However if I get coldwind multiple games in a row then I d/c. It's unfair to ask someone to play those maps 5 games in a row especially when survivors burn the offerings timr and time again.
The idea of having it not repeat recently played maps is a good idea.
I dont DC because of maps, I DC because of certain survivors. Usually I try to dodge then in lobby already, but sometimes they sneak through
Everytime you dodge or dc you're litterally just screwing yourself out of experience. Like for example, I used to haaaate playing on The Game. But through countless countless losses ive finally gotten really good at that map. Its honestly one of my favorites now. You've gotta hate something before you can love it.
I don't DC.
Meh just because something isn’t optimal for u gives u the right to waste 4 other people’s time? Lobby dodge ok to dc in game just cause is a scrub thing to do.
I never dodge maps.
Though I might dodge swamp maps if I'm playing nurse since there's a tonne of dead zones for blinks that wont be fixed until the next major update.
Bad ping only. If i draw a bad map as killer its whatever.
I only dodge for bad ping. If I ever play against anyone hacking or I'm being farmed, that's fair game to DC as well. Otherwise, I just try to roll with the punches.
I'm just saying, I don't enjoy Lery's as Billy. And it has really nothing to do that it's difficult, cuz I don't have an issue playing nurse on Lerys and that's damn hard. The reason I dont have an issue as Nurse is because I have FUN using M2 all time and blindly predicting survivors behind several walls.
Thanks anyway tho
The only time I dced was when the power went out because of nasty snow and I personally take it as karma that the particularly nasty survivors I was playing with lost their lantern points.
If it's part of the game it's fair to use is my opinion it may not always be balanced and always fun but it is what it is.
Change can't happen if we don't play and show them how it is.
I am both killer & survivor. So no i am not a salty survivor. I can't express my hate towards Rotten Fields enough but yeah, just try a bit harder.
And yes, there is nothing more boring and annoying than a hostage doctor on the game map, I don't judge anyone who DCs against that, because it's a terrible design and has nothing to do with skill.
I don't dodge. I play it out. SWF with 4 toolboxes? I load up a goof-around setup with LF or Clown and no worries. They try hard, I play around. I get 20k for playing around, they waste a lot of good stuff and play sweaty for no reason. Kiler tunneling/camping, just focus on gens till I'm out or dead. Bad map, just play it out. The only map I hate is the new one. Horrible map.
I wouldn't dodge that.
I wouldn't dodge that.
I wouldn't dodge that.
I wouldn't dodge that.
I wouldn't dodge that.
I wouldn't dodge that.
I wouldn't dodge that.
I wouldn't dodge that.
Each to there own I just don't want it to happen to myself so I don't put it onto others.
Last time I checked there was still hallways u can use it on like I said it’s about being optimal
I only disconnect if a personal real life issue occurs. Beyond that, no. I do though want to offer my opinions on each scenario.
Survivors get cocky and reckless when playing against Billy in Lery's. A bit of modification in Billy playstyle and you can have a fun match
This is more about controlling the survivors and keeping them in paths of good line of sight. Challenging but not too bad
I do not play Nurse so no words of wisdom here
Not really sure the issue with Billy in Haddonfield. I love Haddonfield as Billy.
Not sure the problem with Huntress in Thompson's. Again, force the survivor in areas that keep good line of sight
Oh, I love getting the game as the Trapper. There are so many evil places to put traps in the Game. Oh it is a delight.
Usually those running the Game offering as the Doctor get a bit cocky and think they will have an easy game. Play off their mistakes
Not much to say on this that has not been said a hundred times. It sucks. Play the hand and carry on to the next match.
Ok then let me ask u this and please answer honestly what if someone used a offering to get that map do u say f you and waste it?
Any other questions u want to get answered with pure honesty?
Only times I DC as survivor is if I load into a game with less than four people, those games aren't fun and nobody likes them. Also Legion with Frank's mixtape/stab wounds study chasing people backwards, cya.
As killer, I DC as nurse on Lerys/Yamaoka and that's about it. Sometimes I DC for memes. I was messing around with some survivors, slugged them all, then DCed. Can't tell you why.
So your the guy who gets hit and dc yes and the guy who if 2 gens get done u leave? Or if u see noed or ds u just dc ? Cause u can. As a wraith main I hate 🌽 but I don’t just leave.and while I wanna say ty for your honesty(and really most wouldn’t be honest) your no better then a 1st hit down survivor that dcs.
Anything else you want to know?
Nope.