"feels too punishing for Killers" - what kind of pathetic excuse is this?
I understand that I'm going overboard with rudeness and probably gonna be banned, but what kind of pathetic post is this on your part!? There are clearly signs that you favor one side, you're just making a shitstorm of posts "us vs them" because of your twitter post!
My opinion is why you shouldn't have cancelled it:
- If you don't have time to rework these changes, then release them as is, but with minor changes to the numbers, and then in the live release, listening to feedback from not only the killer mains and then adjust it again.
- By not releasing this update, you are depriving all other platforms of the opportunity to try out the content and give an opinion about it. Do you think it's right that only Steam players give feedback? Again, a one-sided decision on your part
- Killers will also continue to exploit the game's flaws in the form of slug and tunnel, understanding that even in the next PTB they can vote against it and you will cancel again like cowards
- If a player chose to play as a killer, he must understand that he is creating a match, that he must try a bit harder if he wants a lot of hooks, this is not walking in the park to give them everything in their hands
But I understood one thing for sure, you are not interested in the opinion of survivors for more than a year, especially solo survivors. The best example is a dead item called fog vials, the stupidest rework of maps and keys that are so useless, especially their iri addons
Comments
Are you claiming Go Next is bugged, or are you claiming Go Next is working as intended and you want to give feedback that it should work differently?
That doesn't look like a patch note or statement from BHVR to back the claim you made, looks more like a deflection and continuing to derail OPs post about BHVR inconsistency on what they consider "too punishing."
I just want everyone to know that your video evidence is 3 months old, and shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Still not providing a patch note or statement from BHVR that the system was adjusted from tunneling triggering the go next penalties when the issue was discovered months ago. You're still just trying to derail the OP, BHVRs inconsistency on what is considered "too punishing."
That's not an issue with tunneling, but to the systems that determine what constitutes "go next". Not really a valid criticism of tunneling I'm afraid and I would, if I were you, advocate to change that detection mechanic instead if that is a major flaw in the game that is being exploited. I haven't seen it happen personally, nor any proof of it on the current patch.
In my example, I am effectively experiencing a time out penalty until the game is over. I'm playing as Hag. My entire power in concentrated into the traps that the given Survivor is constantly erasing. This essentially makes me incapable of playing the game and renders me a Survivor plaything until they get bored and end the game (which does happen at higher MMRs). I'm concerned about your attitude towards the Killer role if you cannot see that.
Also in my example, I am at best able to secure a 2k with all likelihood receiving a 1k (this was the end result as 30 seconds of Haste and Endurance makes chasing down the unhook in end game impossible). The anti-tunnel and anti-slug mechanics foisted upon me made reacting to the Survivor team's play unviable, restricting my potential play in a way that is "too punishing". Being entirely honest, I think anyone who genuinely wanted those mechanics as they were in the PTB does not want an interactive back and forth game. Instead, they want a game where the Killer is instead supposed to say "Alright, it's your turn to get chase!" over a match where the macro game is factored in at all. Which is not, and never should be, DbD.
Please devs at least leave anti-slugging, add something from PTB already, only Krasue won't be enough we need more content!