Michael Myers Judith's Tombstone is dumb as hell
"Unlocks the ability to kill healthy or injured Survivors with Evil Within III."
are you for real? instant kills in video are never fun -salty survivor
"Unlocks the ability to kill healthy or injured Survivors with Evil Within III."
are you for real? instant kills in video are never fun -salty survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*videogames
If he even got to stalk yall that much then you just played very poorly. That's on you, not the addon.
You do realize it takes forever to get to EW III when running Judith's Tombstone right? If you have not done all the gens by that point, that is on you. I am taking it you have not ran into a mori yet.
to everyone who's saying getting EW III is Soooooo hardddddddddddd
it's not, stop lying to yourselves
bruh don't twist my words lol
2) You're also not taking into account the speed reduction while using Judith's Tombstone. It is very real downside.
Tombstone Piece is better if you want the insta-kill, and Fragrant Tuft of Hair is better as far as Myers's Ultra Rares.
Wait. Only Judith's Tombstone?
If someone is using only that add-on they're wasting it tbh. It's better to use the Tombstone Piece instead!
Use that add on, on any of the corn maps. I'll wait.
Both killer and survivir
It really is stupid. I don't know why everyone cries about prayer beads, I'll take that over JT any day. At least I get 3 chances with prayer beads as opposed to 1 with JT.
And stop blaming the survivor for being bad. I've had Myers stalk the hell out of my team, tap M2 on me and then kill me. How was that my fault? lol. He got a second from me and the rest from everyone else. I got punished for their mistakes.
At least with prayer beads or Iridescent heads I don't get punished due to their mistakes.
I agree with you but, here is an off-topic question linking to your name, do you want to go take Jerusalem?
1) It's Ultra Rare
2) It increases the required evil to reach Tier III so much that it required near constant stalking for the majority of the Trial
3) The movement penalty is so hefty that you won't be able to catch up for the longest time, disregarding any Pallets and Windows
You're trolling. He is slow af and he stalks slower. Nice b8 m8. If you're serious then git gud.
If you play smart you can easily deny him ever hitting EW3.
Most times they'll run it with Tuft of hair from what I've seen. Each of these addons increases the EW3 requirement by 200%. So stop sitting in the open feeding him, don't wait around pallets where he can easily stalk you, and hope your teammates aren't dumb enough to feed him either.
Plus add in the 9% movespeed decrease, and it's actually pretty damn balanced for being an ultra rare.
A meme AND education. Thanks for the Deliverance.