How 9.2.0 Should Work (My Opinion)
Reposted on ptb Feedback
Reposted on ptb Feedback
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The base endurance is joke in normal game unhooked survivor is super protected from tunneling, killers get punishe even if he tunnels or playes 12 hook game with punishment for tunneling and hooking one person twice and the endurence + haste being 30 seconds in endgame is free escape after unhook especialy for killers with no mobility or 110% speed killers, clown and dracula are getting nerf yeah this patch is a mess.
I agree, it’s something relatively unbalanced in favor of Survivors, making them stronger than usual. My opinion above comes from the fact that I believe there’s a high chance BHVR wants to keep these systems to make the game more “casual.” As a Killer main, I think it would be more fair this way, even though I see these systems as completely unnecessary. Still, I want the game to be fun to play, because right now in the PTB it feels like the graveyard of Killer mains. Also, I even reposted the thread in the right section, since here it looks more like a casual discussion rather than proper PTB feedback.
I believe the changes cant go live especialy all of them because there isnt much killer which can go with that and some survivor mains claiming its skill issue are the same that claim ds should be basekit, something will hit the live but not all and I hope especialy the tunneling punishment in faster gen repair speed or blockining gens and regression its nonsence when there is huge buff to survivor side with unhooks and it makes even killers with crazy mobility and lethality like blight,ghoul or billy not being able to tunnel right after unhook because theres so many things survivor has in basekit as protection plus perks which would kill like half of playable kilers in higher mmr amd on which isnt healty change at all because survivors still want to meet those killers which would be unplayable if all these changes would go live but its hard to believe they even get this or can imagine consequences if this would hit live like its now in curent ptb.
Yeah im starting to convince myself that the devs went this heavy handed because they knew killers were going to complain and this allows them to "adjust" down the the level of changes they actually want to test in the game when it goes live.
Devs always overdo it like xeno ptb etc. but this will get cut a lot if there should be room for weaker killers so they can be played like stronger ones without need to tunnel.