2 questions
1)is the 20% gen regression of current or total progress
2) in end game (gates are powered) does a survivor get 30 seconds endurance and haste or 10 seconds
I’m console and can’t test the changes out but I really it should 10 seconds of haste and endurance during endgame and 20% total progress gen regression (if it’s current progress)
Comments
I think its 20% gen regression basekit kick when you hooked new survivor Idk if its from compleated generator progress or total progress like old pop and other regression like pop will be + that but from patch notes I get it like its not limited by time so once you get that 20% you sill have it untill you kick some gen.
The antitunnel in endgame once gates are powered is 30 I belive because theres only that the new effect is turned of but only endurence with haste stays but there isnt anything being for 10 seconds in endgame which is kinda broken because 110 killers can get you for 30 seconds thats free escape basicaly which is stupid but theres many stupid changes in this patch so thats it more likely some developer can make it more clear but there isnt such panic in this post so they probably wont.
I see thank for answering me I feel like the end game should be 10-15 seconds if it needs to be buffed in endgame 15 is fine but no more then that but I would like to stay as is at 10 seconds but that just my opinion
Yes endgame shouldnt punish killer because theres exits but I think it will end up 15 seconds max, there are many nonsence thing that arent making sence its like pig buff patch where would nurse get 3 blinks and pig nerf lol.
The devs have answered both of these:
Good to know, but in PTB 2 it's not actually working. Seems to still give 30s of armor and haste.