Kaneki Kidnap tech

So kidnap tech is strong, which is why it's being removed. Now there is a counter to it but there is a counter to the counter which I am NOT opposed to being removed, however kidnap tech itself I am. I have a suggestion to make it so you can only do kidnap tech when you're not enraged, this could be done alongside a rework of broken chain to make it so that Kaneki is unable to become enraged.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • @JmonkeyJoggers said:

    So kidnap tech is strong, which is why it's being removed. Now there is a counter to it but there is a counter to the counter which I am NOT opposed to being removed, however kidnap tech itself I am. I have a suggestion to make it so you can only do kidnap tech when you're not enraged, this could be done alongside a rework of broken chain to make it so that Kaneki is unable to become enraged.

    They seem determined to kill off this tech completely

  • The only things I'd ask for about the Kaneki changes is that I wish they fixed more than just one thing about his kit. Now at least when I go against a Kaneki they can't do the brainless action at vaults, but they're still able to insta-cancel a dash to m1.