Stop attacking the devs and endlessly complaining about the update! This is a great update!
I am always for adding new things to the game that will shake it up and make it fresh😍. Devs please don't listen to them, these are mostly killer mains that don't tolerate defeat😡, it is because of them that the survivors don't want to play 1v4👿
Comments
I have seen so much negativity around the new change.
To all the naysayers: Let's test it on the PTB first and foremost.
Legit just let it play out. Half of this is going to get nerfed or adjusted anyway.
that's exactly it, let's test it, even though I'm not on steam, I'll follow PTB and write my opinion here :)
Yeah I can't play it either. So half this stuff will be obliterated before I can even touch it.
this is actually sad, I guess they will listen to those "killer mains opinions", survivors really have no voice here, just look at dead fog vials
Yeah the knee-jerk destruction of fog vials are what has me worried. They were so very mid and got trashed. I don't see this stuff surviving the obnoxious content creators who determine everything that happens.
We need to test it first. I feel like a lot of it is going to depend on numbers....
And the meyers changes seem to be another block on the pile of bad rework ideas...