Weekly Camping Complaining Thread
Due to the regularity of some of the posts I thought i'd take it upon myself to post a weekly camping thread, I'll do one for SWF on Wednesdays and another one for generic complaints on Thursday.
Camping...tactic or legit breaking of the game omg
Comments
BBQ nerf. What did people expect?
Shame I quite like a good BBQ
I never teabag because I play both killer and survivor but I always teabag against people who camp when there are more than 1 gens to be done, and it's so nice tbh :chuffed:
You cant expect survivors to use their brain
WEEKLY CAMPING COMPLAINING REACTION
BBQs aura reading exits only to lead killers away from the hook.
Before the introduction of BBQ, complaints about camping were filling the first 2 pages of the steam forum.
After the introduction those complaints disappeared.
With the gradual nerf of BBQ those complaints are coming back. What could possibly be the cause?!
I love that meme.
Yes its awesome
I never Facecamp but damn right I'm going to patrol the hook if I don't see anyone on BBQ, I have to assume someone is close by waiting for the save, It'd be stupid to go off into nowhere for no reason and give a free hook save.
Blame the Devs for all the BBQ nerfs.
You need to do "Ruleset 2 should be base kit for Pig" threads on Friday.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Camping harms the killer more though because everyone else has more of a chance to do generators safely for a short period until the person. Which is why I always struggle all the way if I am being camped; gives my team more time for gens.
Unless it’s situational like the gates are open or something. After that it’s understandable.
So that time gave enough for the rest to work on a couple Gens, found a second guy and he teabagged spammed opposite a Pallet and tried to Firecracker blind me (failed) I detest these type of players and decided I'll settle for a 2k and the Teabagging Jeff & I could have a nice sitdown together. ^_^
There are also some people that complain about a camping killer, when the gates are open. But the amount of complaints has been significantly lower.