Anyone else having issues with 2v8 Huntress.
I found huntress sound hit queues go off but no damage to survivor happens its like the hatchet has hit and missed at the same time!!
I found huntress sound hit queues go off but no damage to survivor happens its like the hatchet has hit and missed at the same time!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happens in 1v4 as well and it's been going on for a few months.
Huntress, Trickster and Slinger have all been suffering from hit regs for a while.
Hopefully theyll be fixed soon, because its been months
This is issue thats happening in 1v4 too you hit survivor running infront of you and get hit sound que and sirvivor just absorbes the hatchet and keeps running healty, same issue has slinger with redeemer you get hit and chains instantly breaks. I think this issue have even more range killers with some projectile but I have noticed these two, I didnt see devs to pay a lot attention to this issue so fear not it will be long time in the game for everyone to enjoy.
This has been an issue for about a year now, and has been way worse since ghoul dropped. The most I've had in one match is 8 that's 4 downs worth of hatchets not registering.