"Play With Your Food" Rework Idea!
Current PWYF:
You become obsessed with one Survivor.
Every time you chase your Obsession and let them escape, you receive a Token up to a maximum of 3 Tokens.
Each Token increases your movement speed by 3/4/5%.
Each offensive action spends one Token.
Reworked PWYF:
You become obsessed with one Survivor.
Every time you injure a Survivor, receive a token, up to a maximum of 3 tokens.
Each token increases your movement speed by 3/4/5%.
Each time you put a Survivor into the Dying State, you lose 1 token.
Your Obsession's movement speed is increased by 5%.
Thoughts?
Comments
I think making the tokens tier-based, as opposed to the movement speed buff, is a bad idea. Other than that, sounds good, in theory.
But this have nothing to do with the obsession...
Well, yeah, the idea is to make the perk useful.
I think it would allow a little more freedom in the play style by only removing tokens if you put someone in the dying state. You could remain in the chase and go for the down with the extra 5% movement speed, or tag people and get the 15% total.
EDIT: Also yeah, I was a little iffy on what should've been the tier
Yes, it's pretty useless now, but all three perks of the myers are focused to get benefits from the obsession...
Um, and what about STBFL?
I'm not sure if you understood me. I was speaking of the perk's tier. By making it so PWYF I can only give one token would make that tier useless. The same thing happened with other perks, like NOED.
No, no, I understand what you meant. I just thought maybe the tiered aspect should've been changed, like how they did STBFL. But I guess the tiered movement speed would be better.
You get the tokens from hitting a survivors with the base attacks, but to make this perk to actually work you must ignore the obsession to made this perk work effectively.
In your rework this perk is just changing the survivor into the obsession. Your obsession doesn't get any nerfs or benefits from it and vice versa.
All powers are considered "offensive actions", for whatever reason. It used to be that only actually offensive actions were considered as such.
Okay, I put something in the rework for you. Whaddya think?
It would be broken. Though the perk is rather useless, this version is overpowered af.
There are killers like the legion. He would basically walk with bloodlust 3 almost all the time with 125% ms. There are many other problems like hag and nurse, hillbilly etc.
I don't see this rework being successful tbh.
Okay. Say, the perk doesn't work on Legion. What do you think is wrong then?
hmmm. perhaps. What would you change?
I like the rework idea, but change it to injuring the obsession
To be honest, I feel OP's suggestion would be somewhat... well, OP. But there has to be some middle ground.