What killer you dont wanna see in 2v8

For me it would be plague, now legion is very strong especialy if he is in duo with coms other killer gets easy downs, oni gets 2x-3x more powers and other killer gets to much info about survivor whereabouts. Plugue can damage you so quickly but she has longer effect on injuries and on top of that she has corrupt purge which makes her super strong.

Comments

  • @jmwjmw27 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3988030#Comment_3988030

    Chain hunt in 2v8 means no one can really do gens, which is the strongest part about it. And with another killer helping out, it's really unsafe to ever do the box and it can easily be patrolled if on the ground. That's what I would worry about in 2v8.

    you can hold the box and move it to a better spot; ideally away from the good gens. even if the chain hunt starts it only affects you. that would be Cenobites entire power, making somebody run to a safe structure periodically. be ause his personal power is a waterered down Clown bottle. which is fine in 1v4, but such a power is too time consuming in 2v8.

    I don't think his slowdown would be any worse than Weskers. Cenobites would also have to br calculating the positions of not 5 actors, but 9. if they can chain a couple Box Hunt's, good for them. but I doubt the average one will do so consistently unless they are literally Singularity IRL

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3988329#Comment_3988329

    you can hold the box and move it to a better spot; ideally away from the good gens. even if the chain hunt starts it only affects you. that would be Cenobites entire power, making somebody run to a safe structure periodically. be ause his personal power is a waterered down Clown bottle. which is fine in 1v4, but such a power is too time consuming in 2v8.

    I don't think his slowdown would be any worse than Weskers. Cenobites would also have to br calculating the positions of not 5 actors, but 9. if they can chain a couple Box Hunt's, good for them. but I doubt the average one will do so consistently unless they are literally Singularity IRL

    man, this lack of edit button is killing me; for as big as my ego is, I apparently don't know what 2+8 is lol

  • Legion NEEDS to be removed. Now.

    Plague, for similar reasons, never needs to be added.

    Oni is a bit LESS oppressive, but he gains quite a bit of benefit with 8 survivors and an ally on the field. Lots of blood to make.

  • I would Love To The Unknown and maybe The Doctor

  • Imagine they add twins… yeah time to uninstall 💀

  • I just had a thought... Legion and Twins would be disgusting...

    Twins in general I feel would be disgusting in 2v8... although Survivors can kick Victor in the face if they stick as 2s... but for soloQ? Sheesh... that would be pain 😱

  • @GannTM said:

    Imagine they add twins… yeah time to uninstall 💀

    Without legion or plague as teammate it would be victor kicking simulator if survivors will stay togeather at least as duos.

  • @Skeleton23 said:

    I would Love To The Unknown and maybe The Doctor

    I'm waiting patiently for unknown :(

1 2 ›