BP incentives are never getting fixed, are they?

I can’t even remember the last time they worked reliably. Just tonight I logged on to play, I see survivor is x1.25. Queue up to play survivor and still waiting 3 minutes in while I’m typing this post. Exited queue, queued up for killer (which has no incentive), and bam in a lobby in 10 seconds. This happens literally every time I play and I have lost all hope that it’s ever going to be fixed.

Comments

  • Noticed this too. Queued up as survivor at x1.50, went to make a drink, came back maybe 2 minutes later and was still in the queue.

    Cancelled matchmaing, switched to Vecna, and found a lobby within 30 seconds.

    Weird.

  • It never worked reliably. Incentives have never been a good indicator for queue times. Go to the website if you want a more accurate estimation.

  • I've certainly experienced this before, but for European servers at least, over the past 4 months, it's been lingering around ×0.00 to ×1.50 bonus for Survivor most of the time, and queue times have been less than a minute... and Killer queues have also been not much longer for me...

    I have rarely seen Killer bonus go to ×1.50, but most of the time its always Survivorside bonus, so I've been watching carefully for anomalous queue times... but thus far for me, the queue times have matched...

    However my queue times regardless tend to be less than a minute, so while I've been tempted to maintain a spreadsheet logging the queue bonuses and queue times... my times aren't really long enough at any point to be statistically relevant 🤔

    So sadly I can't help confirm of deny in this regard 😶

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Noticed this too. Queued up as survivor at x1.50, went to make a drink, came back maybe 2 minutes later and was still in the queue.

    Cancelled matchmaing, switched to Vecna, and found a lobby within 30 seconds.

    Weird.

    It's broken like this for almost a year now. Since last Lights Out event in 2024. Killers basically never got 100% bonus even tho their queue times were way faster.

  • I've been noticing the same thing for the past week or so. It's been stuck at a constant 1.25 for survivor even though it very noticeably switches between fast killer queues late night and fast survivor queues morning and afternoon (at least in my region).

  • It has been broken for me since Lights Out. I literally almost NEVER go above 25%. There were days during springtrap release when the killer queue was 10 minutes long and my bonus was only at 25%. It was almost overnight when it changed. I would have 100% frequently and then it was gone the next day. I do not believe them for a second when they say nothing was changed. This was an intentional change that they are refusing to acknowledge for whatever reason.

  • Im kinda curious how they go about figuring out the incentives since it SHOULD vary based off MMR. Since each killer character has its own MMR, there SHOULD be cases where its short on low MMR killers but not high MMR killers for example... but it doesnt differentiate.

  • x1.25 BP shouldn't even exist. It should be x1.5 and then x2.0 and that's it.

  • They shadow nerfed it for sure, +100% was fairly common but now it's permanent pitiful 1.25… even when I play really late night I used to get 100-150% on survivor, now it's always nothing or 1.25, what a joke