Does This Make Me A Bad Killer
. . . I could never do this:
edit censored, somebody doesn't have a sense of humor
I'm just too helpy to be that mean. lawl
I often find myself feeling bad in all sorts of situations as killer. I guess the class just isn't cut out for some personality types?
edited for more content
edit censored, somebody doesn't have a sense of humor
Above: ^
- 1 Survivor disconnected because of toxic behavior from killer (pretty much the norm these days)
- 2 Survivors dead because of /easymode killer
- 4th Survivor (me) dead because see first 2 points - 4 Gens done, 1 Gen remains, hooked right above exit gate which was about to open because /Killer has no friends and needs to take it out on someone.
Aww . . .It's actually quite sad when you think of it like that, we should all feel sorry for said killer.
Comments
I can't see what the Killer did before the hooking, but i this is all i can go on, i can say i'm way better at being an evil Killer.
Very rarely do i get the hatch near the downed Survivor, but when i do, i keep them on my shoulder for 10-12 seconds, letting them wiggle, giving them hope, then i hook them.
Hey, i was instructed by the Entity to let i feed on their hope.
What more hope can i create in that situation than making it look like i'll let them live?
I just know how hard survivors have it so when I do play killer I remember and feel bad. I therefore try hold back as much as possible by:
I seem to get more enjoyment from the chase than the actual kill which just makes me feel bad.
There are so many ways to make the game enjoyable for everyone, I don't know I like that feel good feeling you get from making it a good game rather than a bitter miserable ordeal.
I actually always do point #1 & #3.
Not consciously, i've simply molded my tactic to what i find most enjoyable.
I don't keep track of the amount of hooks for instance, it has no influence on my enjoyment, which is what my brain cares about.
My playstile for example is: SHOW NO MERCY! KILL THEM ALL! MAKE THEM SUFFER!
One time I hooked the last survivor and the hatch appeared mid animation right next to the hook, I was like "Oh...sorry man"
The entitiy would fire you if she finds out about you giving hatch to survivors, just fyi
You either find some enjoyment, or you don't.
No one can tell you how to play but you.
edit censored, somebody doesn't have a sense of humor
Im survivor btw