Remove/exclude common/pre-unlocked character perks from shrine of secrets

It seems like a waste of time for common perks from the 4 original characters to appear in the shrine of secrets. Only got around 4,000* weeks a lifetime, some perks should be excluded as some perks can easily be unlocked to be shared to other characters especially if they're from the main 4 (Jake, Dwight, Meg, Claudette) or other pre-unlocked characters. Why not a perk from a character that would take 9,000 shards and 50 levels to unlock. It would be a nice discount. Sure you can get bloodpoints from buying an already unlocked shared perk but its good to build a collection of uncommon perks from characters you haven't obtained yet to try new builds. Its been 2 weeks in a row a common perk has been in the shrine. Bloodpoints aren't that hard to obtain. I hate the stunt that was pulled to bring all 3 springtrap perks then to reset it on next update before the reset timer I last saw (on third-party website). I was planning to get that and it slipped through my fingers. The timer was probably wrong on the site but I'm not happy. At least add 4 dark fedora hats and sunglasses to the original 4 if you can't pull through.

Tagged: Perks

Comments

  • Personally I'd rather they just create a perk shop instead. Like 1mil BP = one perk from any Killer/Survivor. Great BP sink too. It'd cut into profits though so I never see it happening, but it'd be a much better, more player-friendly system than the Shrine where you can spend years just trying to get all 3 perks for one character.

  • @Foggyguy said:

    It'd be nice but ultimately you have to remember. Behavior is incredibly short sighted and only care about short term profits. That's why they make the experience as terrible for new players as possible so they don't stick around and give them more money but there will be a few whales who buy everything because they don't want to deal with the grind.

    They got a big hit game with luck. For years they failed to use their chance.