Can we request killers?
Because if we can can you put in Jason 14th or a creepypasta like Jeff the killer or slenderman I think those would be good additions to the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Insert remark about difficulties of licensing trademarked characters and licensing characters with ambiguous authorship.
Just put them in the Wishlist forum like @Peasant said and hope. But don't request Jeepers Creepers, both them and us don't want to give money to the bastard who holds the rights to it
Friday the 13th very recently got an update, oddly enough. I don't see Jason ever coming.
They can only do balance updates, no new content tho
Trapper was their take on Jason.
I liked the game for awhile and (not meaning to toot my own horn) I was pretty good st the game most of the time killing everyone and surviving, but that was the problem I rarely found people on my level so I got bored and played dead by daylight soooo much funner.
Look at the post they got jason wrong on purpose and put in cringy requests afterwards. This is prime juicy bait that always makes me wince and cringe. Congrats on causing damage to my brain with top quality bait