Can we buff Unnerving?
I think it would be nice if they take the great skill checks out of this perk.
That’s all you hit anyways when skill checks pop up.
Thoughts?
I think it would be nice if they take the great skill checks out of this perk.
That’s all you hit anyways when skill checks pop up.
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If anything this perk works against killers. By increasing the skill check chance and the good skill check zone length, players can more easily hit great skill checks and more often. It needs a rework atp
Unnerving should spawn skill checks randomly (like deadline) without greats and increases frequency while in terror radius. That would be way better. At least that b4 rework (if needed) would be good
I agree, it should either eliminate great zones while in the terror radius or at least make them smaller. I don't know why the 60% smaller skill check size only affects the good skill check zone and not the great skill check zone too.
Agreed, it'd still not be particularly strong even if it didn't allow for great skillchecks. The effect is so benign you would probably have to make it a global Hex for it to be actually worth it (as a counter to hyperfocus and toolbox rushes).
Like make them go backwards and stuff too like deadline or?
Absolutely!
I love the idea of the perk. More skillchecks and smaller…but yeah it often works against the killer.