Please, buff Doctor, Michael Myers and Ghostface!

Please, I want to face these killers. I haven't played against them for months/a year!

Comments

  • @PizzaDweet said:

    Please, I want to face these killers. I haven't played against them for months/a year!

    You haven't seen them in a year? I haven't seen doc in nearly 2 years missed like 50 appointments.

    But the problem with this game is that it just has become a super fast paced nightmare and the only killers to be able to keep up are like the top 5 (dash killers) and that's why we have Ghoul by NurseBlight, macro playstyles just not as much of a focus anymore too much power creep.

  • @Ragna_Rock said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/453479/please-buff-doctor-michael-myers-and-ghostface

    You haven't seen them in a year? I haven't seen doc in nearly 2 years missed like 50 appointments.

    But the problem with this game is that it just has become a super fast paced nightmare and the only killers to be able to keep up are like the top 5 (dash killers) and that's why we have Ghoul by NurseBlight, macro playstyles just not as much of a focus anymore too much power creep.

    It's true. I noticed myself how efficient I get by repairing generators and getting unnoticed by the killer. It's probably because I faced too many of these top 5 aformentioned killers.

  • I almost never see doctor anymore. As for Ghostface, I see him around. Meyers I see every week. You know who I don't see around? Houndmaster…..Would be nice to be able to go against her. I think I have gone against her twice in total.