Charm
hey i think it would be cool if we could get zodiac sign charms or badge/banner.
hey i think it would be cool if we could get zodiac sign charms or badge/banner.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would so wear my big 3 so everyone knows what they are dealing with. ๐
Oh that'd be pretty cool, actually. I'd use zodiac charms.
Gotta show off who my favourite Homestuck trolls are, after all /j
Zodiac charms (Chinese and Western equivalent).
Map charms (I'm honestly stumped on how animated charms based on the different realms/maps aren't a thing for every maps)
Charms/badge/banners based on Vigo's story (in the tomes)
Maybe a Jim charm/badge/banner? There's no way it wouldn't be insanely popular.
There's a lot of possibilities.