Is game afoot supposed to not work with killer powers?
just asking because I was playing demo and whenever I broke a pallet while chasing the obsession with my power, it didn’t activate the haste. Just wondering if this is intentional.
just asking because I was playing demo and whenever I broke a pallet while chasing the obsession with my power, it didn’t activate the haste. Just wondering if this is intentional.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does not work with Killer Powers:
ah okay thanks, that’s a bit unfortunate cause I don’t really see a reason for this perk to be ran if that’s the case
@Legion_S_Tier Oh golly, do I have a build for you: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/448713/hookless-challenge-lets-make-this-main-stream#latest
It is a bug. It just seems to be one the devs don't want to fix. At launch, the perk worked for killer powers at the very least, can't say I ever tried perks or addons. It currently still works like that on breakable walls. At some point, they broke it with pallets and only pallets. Since the post where they said it wasn't a bug, they've responded to other bug reports on this forum and reddit by putting it under review.