Mmr ruined the game
Since mmr was now the new way of matchmaking this is what i always get:
Strong killers and dumb teamates as survivor
Strong and coordinate survivors while playong killer
I'm wrong to think it was better before when it was random the team/opponent you get? Some matches were tough and some chill, now is always tough if near impossible, I'm the only one who think this?
Comments
Same here but its not every game its usually if i get 3 games in a row like full wipe 3 or 4kills i get put with players that are actually fully cracked at the game have like way more hours than me and know every tile in their memory.
And in those matches its not fun at all i barely even get 1 kill when in avg matches i am comfortable enough to get 3+ kills.
I think the new upcoming mmr system changes are going to be better since a staff member confirmed they are aware and working on new system and we should be pleasently surprised with how well it will work
As a survivor I can genuinly escape if I want to by using the hatch most of the time, and as killer really you can just equip good perks and good addons and get a 4k. I dont think mmr did much, specially as getting into the max mmr is so easy the matchmaking might as well be random.
Will you lose some matches? Yeah, the only real change compare to when we didn't had mmr is people now at least are a bit knowledgeable about the game, is not like before when people did not know how to loop and so on.