Does the anti-cheat work in this game?

Recently, I started noticing a lot of arrogant cheaters in the game who weren't afraid and turned on speed hacks and fell through the map, I messed up all of them and not a single report about the ban followed. Maybe you changed something in the reporting system, or did the anti-cheat really not detect cheating? Yesterday I found a cheater who used unreleased cosmetics on Lara Croft, what's going on in the game?

Comments

  • The awnser is no, most definitely not. Tho they have anti cheat in phase 2 of the QOL Initiative changes

  • Yea, it's pretty obvious. Had a match today where the killer showed using zero perks and add-ons. Nothing, yet was bouncing obsession targets every 30-60 seconds and seemed to know exactly where we were at all times.

    Thing was over in like 3 minutes.

  • I landed myself in a party with a cheater about a month ago. First time I'd ever encountered a blatant one. I got killed early so I got to spectate him. I was absolutely livid about it, especially since I was in the party and I'm not for that at all. Reported it through the leaderboard without any extra evidence. Got this yesterday.

    19875034d3c37-screenshotUrl.jpg

    So maybe they did something? At least there was some sort of processing.

  • It works as well as it does in other games.

  • DBD uses Easy Anti-Cheat. As with all anti-cheats, they get circumvented.