Yellow Moris should let you kill 1 survivor period, the green moris should let you kill 2.
This would also help with pink moris because the surprise is gone when a secret offering is made in the first place, but then nasty survivors know what’s going on when the second survivor dies and dc immediately.
I think moris should have a larger presence in the game but right now the yellow mori is extremely lackluster.
I think moris should have a larger presence in the game but right now the yellow mori is extremely lackluster.
Comments
No, mories are cheap stuff just like keys that boost one side.
If anything they should be nerfed along with the keys.
Killers earn their mori. And you know they’re KILLERS. Why are you playing a game based off of the slasher genre if you don’t want killers to kill and see cool cutscenes?
I would rather yellow mori allow you to also kill the obsession (as if using a green mori) along with it's normal effect too. It's more fair and makes yellow mori something valuable to the killer, since so many survs want to run DS.
Just remove moris and keys. Problem solved.
Cypress Moris should be added to the Killer's base kit to help with the Mori rituals.
Let's also make a survivor offering that makes it so the survivor can get hooked 1 extra time, seems balanced right?
The moris are fine the way they are really.
The yellow mori is somewhat weak though. It should allow you to just kill the obsession without hooking them. (If you have an obsession) otherwise it doesn't do anything but what it does now.
I have a good 20 or so Moris just sitting there taking up space, all of which I'll never use because of how toxic they are.