Please buff Pull strength.
This just feels awful. Please increase his pull strength.
This just feels awful. Please increase his pull strength.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also please for the love of all things Snug really needs to be able to pull back to her again.
I wouldn’t have had to go All the way around on the right. If I did with him pulling to her that would have worked out because it would have given me a chance at least to maybe get a hit.
Had I gone to the left maybe could have gotten a hit there too, since it’s a shorter distance and the survivor would have been pulled to me. Risky though, which is fair.
Ok wow that's inexcusable, I didn't think it was that bad, just wow.
I hope this (and how bad aiming Search is) will get resolved soon.
Stuff like this is why I dropped playing her, sadly. Good demonstration.
Yeah I get it. She takes a lot of skill to get a grab, but a redirect is even harder to get but often this is the reward.
I would much prefer a revert than this. Please. Asking oh so very nicely 🙂
There is also the fact that survivors fps does effect how fast the dog pulls. So if survivor plays on 60fps the dog pulls slower than if you play higher.
Correct. This is something my friend and I discovered by acccident.
Regardless he should pull stronger like he use to and the coordinates should always be back to the Houndmaster.
I don't know why but when I first saw the title of this post I thought this was going to be about Deathslinger and him yoinking Survivors like Scorpion until I saw the video. 🤣