they fixed Animatronics audio vacuum:(

springtrap is one of my favourite killers to face rn...he's a joy to face. I don't know how I feel about this, though.

before, when Afton went into a door, survivors would know. how do you feel about this?

I understand Springtrap is suffering from hardcore pre running but idk if this is something that needs fixing. it should just be a feature

Comments

  • You mean like when the map went silent when he teleported? Thats a good thing they fixed that, it shouldnt be doing that in the first place

  • @UsherGod said:

    You mean like when the map went silent when he teleported? Thats a good thing they fixed that, it shouldnt be doing that in the first place

    yup. maybe the cues were too survivor leaning, but this has got to be considered a buff more than a bug fix. I hope it doesn't bite us later on.