Being penalized for getting tunneled

As title states. Why am I being penalized for suspicious activity when I am being tunnelled out? I get unhooked and the killer waits out BT resulting in me being hooked again. Repeat cycle and I get punished 😡 😭

Can we please fix this!?.

Comments

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3974695#Comment_3974695

    i been playing for 8 years and I want to still have fun but the dev and the community make it hard.

    I feel you. Frequent breaks from the game always help.

  • @crogers271 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3974657#Comment_3974657

    1: You're not a dev. No one is going to be like 'hey, I saw this poster on the forums talking about his ideas on how it should work, now I know everything!'

    2: Not discussing the possibilities on how a system could work means there is no underlying argument. There is nothing to weigh or evaluate. You might as well type 'I want them to make the game better, but I'm not going to get into how'. Without a 'how', there's nothing to discuss.

    3: If BHVR was to not give the specifics on how it actually worked, then new players would have no idea why they triggered it if they just made a mistake.

    4: It also sets an unreasonable standard for them to get data on false positives, The vast majority of people don't record their games, so, as happened in this thread, when the community manager comes in asking for more details the poster just has to throw out random guesses on what it might have been.

    BHVR is asking for details on what scenarios break the code, so they can try to recreate the issue. And they are trying to recreate the issue, so they can try to learn why the code failed. And they are doing that, so they can try to make the code better. It's how QA testing works.

    Nothing in this process, requires you to know how the code works.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3974686#Comment_3974686

    BHVR is asking for details on what scenarios break the code, so they can try to recreate the issue. And they are trying to recreate the issue, so they can try to learn why the code failed. And they are doing that, so they can try to make the code better. It's how QA testing works.

    Nothing in this process, requires you to know how the code works.

    BHVR is not known for exemplary coding.

    It is almost certainly just a timer. If you die too quickly, you get a penalty. I wish I could test it, but it'd be against the rules to try 🤣

1 2 3 ›