It's been a long time coming
… but I finally managed to hit P100
Thanks to @HeroLives and @For_The_People for bringing extra cakes and BP
… but I finally managed to hit P100
Thanks to @HeroLives and @For_The_People for bringing extra cakes and BP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congratulations!
🎉🥳 congrats!!
Congratulations
Congratulations, my friend!
Congrats!🎉
congratulations Hyena. It really has been a long time coming, and a lot of moris along the way.
Congratulations on the huge milestone!!
Thank you all for the congrats <3
Congrats 😀
Congratulations and well deserved! We were ‘scraping the bp barrel’ towards the end but got there finally!! 🥳🩸
a calm spirit and iron will enjoyer huh? those were my first ever perks.
congrats on the p100, don't spend those map offerings all in place eh
Silent as a ghost :)
Also, considering the abundance of screamer perk usage these days (looking at you Friends till the End), it is actually kinda nice to counter them with a very underrated perk.
By the way, I am the nice kind of survivor who follows the ABC's of DBD. Always Bring Cake.
Also, to @Rizzo, now we need a Sable avatar on the forums 😉
we dont have one of the most popular survivors as an avatar? how have I not realized. I second this