Name three killers you dislike facing and why
Nurse: Her power loves to mess with hit validation so trying to counter her is difficult since she can basically appear and hit within a millisecond. I know it's because the server has to do a lot of stuff to see who's screen is valid and so on but if I get it before she appears...it means that her power needs a tweak nothing major mostly just a tweak so the server can register hits a little easier with her
Spirit: Also her power but not hit validation just...play style. My earbuds broke so I have no way of really countering her since directional hearing is not really a thing I find when facing Spirit. Also play style of those who basically have two stereo speakers right next to their hears in full volume I'm sorry you would rather go deaf then just accept the fact you might not get a 4k? Here's the thing I know stridor is a thing but even playing with it on Spirit hearing a survivor breathing isn't really loud or maybe I'm just really terrible at hearing.
Ghoul: ...do I really have to say? Hit detection on his power is really favorable to him so you basically have no reaction time to facing him and he seemingly can just hit through walls because a single pixel of you was showing.
Comments
They are super aggressive about it for sure.
Lmao it might be the players that opted out for the event coming back.
Wesker is not "high mobility" in any capacity.
Wesker can dash after charging his bound for 1.5 seconds, causing him to move at 3.68m/s.
He can then dash for 0.5 seconds on his first dash, and 1 full second on his second dash at 14m/s.
Being generous and assuming you instantly transition between bounds in a straight line, that is exactly 21m cleared in 1.5 seconds.
Wesker also needs to wind down from his power after finishing a dash, causing him to move at 2.3m/s for 3 seconds.
The easiest way to calculate this is to simply add up the total distance if you never stopped holding W from beginning of his windup to the end of his wind-down, then compare it to how long a 115% killer takes to simply walk that distance.
1.5s at 3.68m/s is 5.52m
1.5s at 14m/s is 21m
3s at 2.3m/s is 6.9m
Now we add it up to a total of 33.42. This means that Wesker can travel 33.42m in 6 seconds.
The base killer walkspeed is 4.6m/s. Since we have the total time it takes Wesker to travel we simply multiply our base killer speed in seconds.
4.6m/s * 6 = 27.6m
The difference between Wesker's Distance in a straight line from a bound plus a chain bound and a normal 115% killer is 5.82m
How much time does this save? 5.82m / 4.6 = approximately 1.26.
Therefor 1 virulent bound and a chain bound save 1.26 seconds of walking at the default killer speed of 4.6m/s a second. Keep in mind this is under the most ideal circumstance of having a straight shot to wherever he's going with both bounds and assuming that he instantly initiates both bounds. Any hesitation adds additional loss to distance, along with accidentally colliding with one of these 13 million piles of garbage, rocks, bushes, or invisible walls. This also isn't considering his lengthy cooldown of 11 seconds for both of his tokens to recharge, meaning he can't use it more than once when travelling from point A to point B unless several survivors are infected (granting 0.5 seconds faster recharge per token per infected).
In conclusion, Wesker is not a mobility killer as he is not even remotely comparable to actual mobility killers such as Blight, Billy, Kaneki, Dredge, etc. Feel free to correct me if you think there is something wrong is misleading in my calculations.
For a power of that nature, there is still too much on his kit.
I don't know why people consider him high mobility. It feels mad tedious to use the dash to travel a large map. I currently feel much faster as Clown with yellow bottles than I do as Wesker which is absurd considering his canon. He should be one of if not the fastest killer in the game. Bro is like The Flash in RE5.
as the forums resident Clown hater, and who was excited for Clown changes(sorry Clown enjoyers) I have to say it again....I hate Clown! I hate The Clown! I loathe Kenneth Chase!
I'm sorry Clown mains these changes ain't it. they killed your character. nobody deserves that.