what happened?
A Lot apparently
So you were mad that someone was playing the game casually?
Ngl I'm on the side of the person you're arguing with. Its only a game. You don't have to send people salt. Just move onto next match.
@Dwight_Fairfield said:Ngl I'm on the side of the person you're arguing with. Its only a game. You don't have to send people salt. Just move onto next match.
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
Ummm… OP is the person on the right with the pink bubbles.
This is why I have my PS messaging turned off. People can be weird.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what happened?
A Lot apparently
So you were mad that someone was playing the game casually?
Ngl I'm on the side of the person you're arguing with. Its only a game. You don't have to send people salt. Just move onto next match.
Ummm… OP is the person on the right with the pink bubbles.
This is why I have my PS messaging turned off. People can be weird.