Thoughts on my Trapper stats!
Hey Everyone!
Now that the new DBD stat tracker released I was wondering about my stats with Trapper and if they are good or not? I do not know really what qualifies as good stats with this new tracker but if anyone has any thoughts it would be cool to see! For context Trapper is my 2nd most played killer and I have him at prestige 16 at the moment.
Tagged:
Killers

Comments
That’s impressive! Great stats!! For sure!
If I may ask you something, if a survivor gets stuck in a trap really far away, should I even bother to try to get them?
Also what are his best addons to use?
As some one who once considered themselves a Trapper main and have reached P100 with him (al though my true time on Trapper will be unknown considering my true days with him were back in 2018-2019). Id say thats pretty good :)
Average hooks is usually what I look at, and anything above 8 imo is pretty good since thats what I consider to be the minimum for a draw.
Iri stone and honing stone are probably his strongest. I've been using them lately and have only had 1 team who actually beat me this week.
63% on trapper is very impressive, keep it up.