Hackers

I was recentely matched vs a Myers hacker, the game didn't even started and the lvl 2 upgrade sound was playing, then secs after he insta killed all of my team. The thing is none of us could even report it 'cause as soon as u are killed and try to get back to lobby, u just can't, nor the stats or any return buttons are showed, u basically have to restart the game.

Captura de pantalla 2025-07-16 012115.png

Comments

  • I see only survivor cheaters, it has been like two years or more when I met killer cheater last time but if someone is cheating with mayers then it shows state of the game that cheaters doest care if they loose dlc with ban and I have noticed more suble cheaters doesnt care lately like they knew anticheat is joke.
    Please dont call them hackers, hackers are the ones who creates the cheats and them sells them to bad players who cant play without them and need them to be avarage in the video game.

  • I had a myers a few days back that was walking in stalk mode faster than I could sprint burst! (All in a striaght line in middle of corn) instant tier 3 mori once he caught me because he apparently filled that up in 10 seconds!

    I don't see cheats as many as I used to, at least not the outright in your face ones at least, some subtle questioning sometimes.

    But as many have said everytime someone brings but cheats, the anti cheat isn't fit for purpose, it never has been & never will, its a never ending war, having said that the report system is beyond bad & from what i've seen blatant cheaters often never get banned!

  • At least when the killer is a cheater, its usually over quickly. Survivor cheaters would be alot less annoying if they teleported from 1 gen to the next, did them in 1 second and immediately left. Both suck, but at least you get to move on quickly.

  • The hostage takers are the most annoying.

  • I always end up with the killers with wallhacks, that disguise their build to have aura reading but knowing their activation conditions didn't go off gives it away everytime lol. Sometimes they don't even bother to bring aura reading but come right to you from across the map while you were behind something without leaving scratch marks anywhere. Even the reports end up turning up possitive most of the time.

    Ive only seen survivor hackers maybe 3 times. One while i was killer, they brought an infinite flashlight, that blinds at double speed, from any angle even behind, they also teleport next to you everytime you press the button to pickup. They were unhittable while opening the doors and teleport to the exit line after the door opens lol the other survivors were just like "meh, guess we win" and walked out lol

  • Haven't had one of those in a while but it surely feels like a lot more "undercover" cheaters are playing these days. The ingame ban report I get confirms this - and it makes me incredibly paranoid.