Onryo Gain
Good afternoon, friends!
Is there any plan to buff the killer Onryo? I think this killer is very weak. It's very difficult to land a lethal hit on players. It's very hard to chase them because the killer is not mobile. She's my favorite character, but she's weak. I get frustrated every time I play her.
Comments
A big problem is she has "stealth" but there is also a "lullaby" which is directional, so any experienced survivor with a headset knows exactly what direction you are coming from and just preruns.
Teleport to TV? prerun.
The real problem is that she has no chase power.
That's nothing new and thats not the problem. The problem is survivors hold onto her tapes for free. I love her but Spamming TV's is a bit boring in terms of killer gameplay.
There's been no response from the developers. Now there's even a bug where, when the killer comes out of the TV, it looks like he's coming out of the ground.