I'm guessing those would have been the 2v8 rewards, but since the upcoming 2v8 was canceled and replaced with an extension of the masquerade they were added to the anniversary awards.
Those are all belonging to the Waterfront Massacre collection, which is getting a new batch of cosmetics next week. Including a new skin for Xenomorph.
Most likely, you will be awarded these for owning a certain number of pieces from this collection. You can find them all under the Collections-tab in the Store.
Or they could be added as additional quest rewards to coincide with the new aforementioned Waterfront Massacre cosmetics. Either way, I really want that crow charm ๐.
So, after double-checking, it seems that they're all going to be rewards in the Masquerade Quests. So we should be able to get them next week when the new quests unlock.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely from quests part 5 ^^
I guess that's the only thing left, but no other weekly quests gave banners or badges.
I'm guessing those would have been the 2v8 rewards, but since the upcoming 2v8 was canceled and replaced with an extension of the masquerade they were added to the anniversary awards.
Not 2v8 but Chaos Shuffle was cancelled.
There is a new set of challenges coming.
is that a surfing crow charm
Oh yes, thank you. That's what I meant.
Those are all belonging to the Waterfront Massacre collection, which is getting a new batch of cosmetics next week. Including a new skin for Xenomorph.
Most likely, you will be awarded these for owning a certain number of pieces from this collection. You can find them all under the Collections-tab in the Store.
Or they could be added as additional quest rewards to coincide with the new aforementioned Waterfront Massacre cosmetics. Either way, I really want that crow charm ๐.
So, after double-checking, it seems that they're all going to be rewards in the Masquerade Quests. So we should be able to get them next week when the new quests unlock.