Shirtless David

So David has a no shirt cosmetic, but what about Meg? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comments

  • All this love for shirtless David and nude Meg, but what about speedo Quentin? youtube.com/watch?v=UYaTTaBxJ1w

  • I'll stick with shirtless David for now...
  • It would be cool to add a swimsuit for Meg...or for all girls XD

  • What about Sweater and Snow pants Nea? Go on, I want the down-votes

  • My main question is can we have chest hair as a cosmetic?

  • Dwight in tighty whities

  • @boogiewoogie said:
    Dwight in tighty whities

    I think you mean
    Dwighty whities

  • For a game that wanted to keep the game from becoming a joke, a shirtless model is a step in the wrong direction. At least I can buy that its from David's lore as a brawler.

  • @Azgard12 said:
    My main question is can we have chest hair as a cosmetic?

    the most important question as of yet

  • @ekto said:
    All this love for shirtless David and nude Meg, but what about speedo Quentin? youtube.com/watch?v=UYaTTaBxJ1w

    Yes brother! We deserve a banana hammock!

  • @Outland said:
    For a game that wanted to keep the game from becoming a joke, a shirtless model is a step in the wrong direction. At least I can buy that its from David's lore as a brawler.

    Shhhhhh shut up, do not alert them or I'll never gonna have my sailor moon costume for feng ming and my tuxedo mask costume for Jake XD

  • @eggplant said:
    So David has a no shirt cosmetic, but what about Meg? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Ok, the difference here is that David is too sexy for his shirt. So sexy it hurts, in fact. And Meg doesnt even know that song so therefore she doesnt deserve shirtless stamp of approval. Plus if they made a girl shirtless on dbd then they better give David a pantless style, bc thats what all the ladies wanna see anyway. XD

  • @GolgiNea said:

    @eggplant said:
    So David has a no shirt cosmetic, but what about Meg? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Ok, the difference here is that David is too sexy for his shirt. So sexy it hurts, in fact. And Meg doesnt even know that song so therefore she doesnt deserve shirtless stamp of approval. Plus if they made a girl shirtless on dbd then they better give David a pantless style, bc thats what all the ladies wanna see anyway. XD

    ** I need Dwighty Whities or I’ll riot! **

  • Next thing you know a killer will be shirtless.

  • @Outland said:
    For a game that wanted to keep the game from becoming a joke, a shirtless model is a step in the wrong direction. At least I can buy that its from David's lore as a brawler.

    The devs are actually turning the game into a joke, its intentional. A bullying sim with skins simply sells better than a horror game where the survivors are scared of the killer.

  • @Glossed said:
    Next thing you know a killer will be shirtless.

    Shirtless Michael can stalk me anytime. ;)