Can we get a Shane skin please :)?
I would love to play with these 2 skins but especially with the bald shane classic. Goated character in my opinion :) please make it work behaviour
Tagged:
Survivors
I would love to play with these 2 skins but especially with the bald shane classic. Goated character in my opinion :) please make it work behaviour
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yess more survivors that are kinda bad people
I wouldn't say Shane was a bad person. He simply adapted faster to what was happening than everyone else. He was basically Rick from Season 5 but in Season 1 already.
Yes im glad we're on the same page