@MojoTheFabulous said:
She actually has underwear on though. You can see it in game.
Why do you know it?
I like to view the skins in the store from all angles before I buy them and if you rotate the character too fast the skirt comes up.
Well you certainly can't see it from where you should. Seriously did she like, tug the panties down from where it could be seen on the slashed area or something?
@MojoTheFabulous said:
She actually has underwear on though. You can see it in game.
Why do you know it?
I like to view the skins in the store from all angles before I buy them and if you rotate the character too fast the skirt comes up.
Well you certainly can't see it from where you should. Seriously did she like, tug the panties down from where it could be seen on the slashed area or something?
I'm not sure what you mean but you can see it for yourself it you rotate the outfit in the store.
Well you certainly can't see it from where you should. Seriously did she like, tug the panties down from where it could be seen on the slashed area or something?
I'm not sure what you mean but you can see it for yourself it you rotate the outfit in the store.
Well you certainly can't see it from where you should. Seriously did she like, tug the panties down from where it could be seen on the slashed area or something?
I'm not sure what you mean but you can see it for yourself it you rotate the outfit in the store.
I think they were talking about this
Yup. I know for sure you should see something there.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We just talk about a rly unlucky day for Rin.
She just go without panties to school.
And someone killed her with a big sword in the school.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We just talk about a rly unlucky day for Rin.
She just go without panties to school.
And someone killed her with a big sword in the school.
So I er... Tested this.... She does have panties. She however does not know how to put it on. Weirdly enough.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We just talk about a rly unlucky day for Rin.
She just go without panties to school.
And someone killed her with a big sword in the school.
So I er... Tested this.... She does have panties. She however does not know how to put it on. Weirdly enough.
OKAY IM OUT faintly in the distance I am the hell out
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We just talk about a rly unlucky day for Rin.
She just go without panties to school.
And someone killed her with a big sword in the school.
So I er... Tested this.... She does have panties. She however does not know how to put it on. Weirdly enough.
OKAY IM OUT faintly in the distance I am the hell out
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We just talk about a rly unlucky day for Rin.
She just go without panties to school.
And someone killed her with a big sword in the school.
So I er... Tested this.... She does have panties. She however does not know how to put it on. Weirdly enough.
I guess the school she goes to is Hanzo National Academy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh good grief
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Asking all of the most important questions. xD
You naughty naughty boy
@MegaWaffle hehe

My name is ShyN3ko.
Do you rly think im a boy?
She actually has underwear on though. You can see it in game.
Why do you know it?
I like to view the skins in the store from all angles before I buy them and if you rotate the character too fast the skirt comes up.
Well you certainly can't see it from where you should. Seriously did she like, tug the panties down from where it could be seen on the slashed area or something?
I'm not sure what you mean but you can see it for yourself it you rotate the outfit in the store.
I think they were talking about this

Yup. I know for sure you should see something there.
No wonder she is annoyed if she is running around with no underwear, her poor lady parts will be freezing xD
Well, it's Japan. Probably sold it to a horny but shy businessman.
That's how things work there.
If only I could do the same with my Smelly Inner Soles...
@Dead_by_David LOL!
I mean, I can warm her up... With a BLANKET! ;3
Wrong person to quote. Well my point stands, I have a lovely blanket.
(Correct person below uwu)
@Shad03 i am scared to ask about the blanket...
Im scared.
Do you know how many persons talk in this discussion?
-Evil Snickering-
what thread did i just wander into too

laughs
@friendlykillermain you've stumbled upon what was once a valid question, and then I came along. I Ruin everything I touch 3':
@Shad03 gosh don't say the "R" word, survivors are about! lol
Shiz, I forgot. I must keep quiet and take a stab on my back to appease my masters.
Its 2019 how the hell are you supposed to know these days
Good question.
...
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We just talk about a rly unlucky day for Rin.
She just go without panties to school.
And someone killed her with a big sword in the school.
So I er... Tested this.... She does have panties. She however does not know how to put it on. Weirdly enough.
OKAY IM OUT
faintly in the distance I am the hell out
Lel.
Lol I can picture a jake following the Spirit around trying to get a good look
owo
Good to know.
Yes I know I was spectating you when you checked lol