What is some suggestions can you give for my current Springtrap build?
I'm not the exact best at the killer role sometimes and i was wondering, what are some suggestions/advice can you give me for my current Springtrap build, I've been running this build during the event and i feel like it doesn't do that well, what are some different builds i can run for someone who isn't exactly the best at killer sometimes? (gen kick build, stealth build, etc)

Comments
in my humble opinion, I feel Mindbreaker is mandatory. I'd definitely replace Franklins and Bamboozle for it.
Personally we'd suggest a aura perk instead of franklins. Springtrap can get around the map pretty quick and stealthily and your build looks like it relies on getting hooks decently quick anyway. That way you atleast get into the chase quicker. Ultimately we'd ask what you want exactly.
I mainly want a killer build that is mainly simple to use as i'm not really the best at the killer role when going against good survivors sometimes.
Vague but heres some options to try:
Try finding perks to shore any weak spots you got. Springtrap can pretty much run anything well.