Why doesn't the Switch 2 get Mouse support? It has a own mode for it
The Switch 2 Joycons can be used as a mouse and the console supports even third party USB or Bluetooth ones. So why does only the playstation and xbox consoles get it?
The Switch 2 Joycons can be used as a mouse and the console supports even third party USB or Bluetooth ones. So why does only the playstation and xbox consoles get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably because as of right now there is no switch 2 version of dbd. Only the switch 1 version via backwards compatibility is playable
Consoles dont have kb/m support for dbd yet... They were talking about adding it later this year.
Edit... just read the ptb patch notes...disregard, lol
Yeah a distinct lack of the word "Switch" anywhere in there ...
I'm guessing that if there's a Switch 2 version in the works, and there probably is, it'll get the support once that version is out. At least for mouse, I'm not entirely sure about keyboard.
I dont think the switch itself has kb/m support. I know my PS5 supports kb/m since I can use them on other games.