Slugging/camping/tunneling/Killers being trolls

just read the title. I understand something is going to be done soon about these issues but can we go ahead and penalize the ones who are doing it while they still can? Every single match tonight as a survivor was 5 gens all dead, 4 gens all dead. 1 gen will pop and I’m sorry but that’s not enough to justify slugging. We adjust our playstyles to these types of players but my question is when are we going to hold the actual players accountable and not behaviour? This game is so fun but with all these trolls coming to light lately I’ve been spending some time on different games. I get bully squads need to be nerfed too and I’m by no means in one of those so that doesn’t apply. The game isn’t fun and tons of people are complaining about this. I appreciate you all looking out for the state of the game with these updates and I can’t wait to see what you all roll out. But again, ban the people purposely holding the game hostage by bleeding people out, maybe we all need basekit unbreakable that gives endurance for a short window. I’ve played many years but this has by far been the worse.

Guess I’ll be back when the changes are here because the games are not fun, at all.


much love,

all the survivors right now

Comments