I can't get a game.
Anyone else struggling to load into a match? I keep getting kicked out. Dedicated Server issue, or RTM Servers disconnected.
Anyone else struggling to load into a match? I keep getting kicked out. Dedicated Server issue, or RTM Servers disconnected.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. I think most people are unable to get a game right now.
Rats! My Precious BP Hahahaha.
Oh… yes.
Just started and get kicked back to the menu :-(
Then the Lobby pops up and 2 secs later i get disconnected from host.
Hey friends, the team is actively investigating reports of outages affecting multiple platforms. Once there is an update, we will share it. Thank you!