To all the Dev's this is for you - From me and Debra Wilson. ❤️🦶

The voice actress of The Houndmaster provided some entertainment for me so I can send to you all. The roast are real lol, BUT so are the glitches.

After Debra and I have been texting back n forth all afternoon it helped made the vision of the video that much more clear. Also, the silly spin on it was just FUN. Enjoy <3

Sidenote - for real though. Give my girl Houndmaster some love. QOL/Bug Fixes kindly. Another cosmetic would be splendid too :D perhaps another doggo?

And also 🦶? 🤣

https://youtube.com/shorts/mB7LI2FyDys?si=fLV38MUTewbVaBO4

Comments

  • Holy #########!

  • She is awesome!

    I wish that Portia will get some help.

    We can still get victories regardless but damn it, it is hard with the game deciding to break every 5 minutes.

  • Yup... I really WANT to like Houndmaster, but its the small stuff that just makes her feel bad to play. If I send the dog out to scout for example, I can't swap over to chase mode ahead of time. I have to wait until the dog gets back.

    I dont even get why they set it up as separate modes anyways... instead of pushing a 2nd button to swap modes, just let me use that 2nd button to send the dog out.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    The voice actress of The Houndmaster provided some entertainment for me so I can send to you all. The roast are real lol, BUT so are the glitches.

    After Debra and I have been texting back n forth all afternoon it helped made the vision of the video that much more clear. Also, the silly spin on it was just FUN. Enjoy <3

    Sidenote - for real though. Give my girl Houndmaster some love. QOL/Bug Fixes kindly. Another cosmetic would be splendid too :D perhaps another doggo?

    And also 🦶? 🤣

    https://youtube.com/shorts/mB7LI2FyDys?si=fLV38MUTewbVaBO4

    I’ll get my cat suit ready for Mikayla!!!

  • Search mode is such a pain. Looking at the target trying slight changes to get the arrow to appear just for it to disappear the moment you click just makes me not want to use it.

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    Holy #########!

    🤭🤭

    @SoGo said:

    She is awesome!

    I wish that Portia will get some help.

    We can still get victories regardless but damn it, it is hard with the game deciding to break every 5 minutes.

    Absolutely my friend, I get it 💯.

    @LordGlint said:

    Yup... I really WANT to like Houndmaster, but its the small stuff that just makes her feel bad to play. If I send the dog out to scout for example, I can't swap over to chase mode ahead of time. I have to wait until the dog gets back.

    I dont even get why they set it up as separate modes anyways... instead of pushing a 2nd button to swap modes, just let me use that 2nd button to send the dog out.

    I understand. I think we’d see more of her if she had less issues. People overall love her but it’s the experience that makes it challenging despite her power being fun. ☺️


    🤣🤣 I can’t

    @Mr_K said:

    Search mode is such a pain. Looking at the target trying slight changes to get the arrow to appear just for it to disappear the moment you click just makes me not want to use it.

    Yeah Search Mode is pain. Truthfully too I wish she had a 3rd command for snug. I don’t know what it would be though.