No deviousness points as new killer?
I’m constantly using the axe and teleporting through doors? Is it bugged or am I missing something?
I’m constantly using the axe and teleporting through doors? Is it bugged or am I missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IDK if its a bug or intentional, but getting deviousness is impossible with Springtrap. Axe hits and Axe grabs should count to deviousness not brutality. Only deviousness score event I saw from him is grabbing someone in the security room. But that is extremely rare since survivors shouldn't use doors anyway.
It has to be a bug or some sort of mistake there's no way that they'll have a killer that can't earn anything in Deviousness. Maybe the update coming Tuesday will fix it.