Mirrored Illusion deserves some changes. (Synergy with other Perks.)

Mirrored Illusion is a fun lil perk, with a few fun applications, I think it should have more applications.
What if it counted for a Survivor as another Survivor being present?

Exactly, Prove Thyself, Thanatophobia and even Discordance.

That's right, I am asking for BHVR to make it so that having a mirror'ed illusion on your generator should activate Prove Thyself and grant the benefits for both real Survivors on the Generator but also Mirror Illusions.

In the same tone, I also ask that each Mirrored Illusion in play will counteract the effects of Thanataphobia.
Reducing the effects of Thanataphobia by 1.6% / 1.33% / 1.14% / 1% per active Mirrored Illusion.

Indeed, I am also asking that having a Mirrored Illusion should trigger Discordance, Alerting the Killer.

Is this a Batshit idea? Yes, But is it the buff that Mirrored Illusion deserves?? ALSO YES.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Tagged: PerksSurvivors

Comments

  • @Emeal said:

    Mirrored Illusion is a fun lil perk, with a few fun applications, I think it should have more applications.
    What if it counted for a Survivor as another Survivor being present?

    Exactly, Prove Thyself, Thanatophobia and even Discordance.

    That's right, I am asking for BHVR to make it so that having a mirror'ed illusion on your generator should activate Prove Thyself and grant the benefits for both real Survivors on the Generator but also Mirror Illusions.

    In the same tone, I also ask that each Mirrored Illusion in play will counteract the effects of Thanataphobia.
    Reducing the effects of Thanataphobia by 1.6% / 1.33% / 1.14% / 1% per active Mirrored Illusion.

    Indeed, I am also asking that having a Mirrored Illusion should trigger Discordance, Alerting the Killer.

    Is this a Batshit idea? Yes, But is it the buff that Mirrored Illusion deserves?? ALSO YES.
    Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    I can see two options:

    โ†’ Make the illusion itself less obvious to be a fake, it's pretty obvious from far away

    โ†’ Leave it in the open as additional option, might be new funny mechanic in chases, to deploy at checkspot and keep going.

  • @Emeal said:

    Mirrored Illusion is a fun lil perk, with a few fun applications, I think it should have more applications.
    What if it counted for a Survivor as another Survivor being present?

    Exactly, Prove Thyself, Thanatophobia and even Discordance.

    That's right, I am asking for BHVR to make it so that having a mirror'ed illusion on your generator should activate Prove Thyself and grant the benefits for both real Survivors on the Generator but also Mirror Illusions.

    In the same tone, I also ask that each Mirrored Illusion in play will counteract the effects of Thanataphobia.
    Reducing the effects of Thanataphobia by 1.6% / 1.33% / 1.14% / 1% per active Mirrored Illusion.

    Indeed, I am also asking that having a Mirrored Illusion should trigger Discordance, Alerting the Killer.

    Is this a Batshit idea? Yes, But is it the buff that Mirrored Illusion deserves?? ALSO YES.
    Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    I also had idea of some stupid "ai friendL perk. Where if you do half of gen, you can spawn bot to help you repair, let's say at 0.5 charges/s. It's sounds so dumb.

  • As long as it does what I suggested too @Elan ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๏ธ META HERE WE COME??!?!