Houndmaster - Dog's pull strength is based on Survivor FPS.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Dog's pulls are much stronger when Survivor's fps is high (120 in our case)
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I tested Dog's pull strength on 60fps and on 120fps on PC and it makes a huge difference in the distance you make.
VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYpBiuC24l8PLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments
Thank you and @MechWarrior3 for testing this and raising awareness of the issue!
I hope this (and the other bugs) will get fixed soon!
Thank you for your support! ❤️
Thanks for sharing both video and player logs for this! I've passed this along to the team to look into.
You're a true Gem!
This isn not related to the Houndmaster tho, it happens with a lot of perks. Here for example with Balanced Landing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxA_7UkYX-EThis looks like a separate bug. You should put a report in for that.
They have to fix each separately