Houndmaster's stun voice lines are missing

On the doomed course PTB the Houndmaster used to have a lot of voice lines when getting stunned, however they have been missing from the game ever since the chapter launched.

Example of the missing lines: https://youtu.be/jWVYB1aqkwM?si=-juB4NNjzeXpjGgy

Comments

  • Yet another of the 1001 Houndmaster bugs.

    I hope it will get resolved soon.

  • @SoGo said:

    Yet another of the 1001 Houndmaster bugs.

    I hope it will get resolved soon.

    Such a shame because she is such a cool and underappreciated killer

  • @SoGo said:

    Yet another of the 1001 Houndmaster bugs.

    I hope it will get resolved soon.

    I hope! But as we all know, she isn't very popular pick, thus sitting on the bottom of priority list…

  • I know this is a minor bug but this one would mean a lot to me! It was soooooo cool on the PTB.

    @ThatRyanB Would the team be able to look at this for us since they are looking into the other bugs by chance since it’s been bugged since PTB? Didn’t know if it was possible or not. Thank you! 🙏🏼